Summer Wheat Bread
This is one of the bread recipies that came with our breadmaker. It makes a nice wheat loaf. Who is this Chad person, anyhow?
All ingredients at room temperature (70°-80°)
- 11 – 12 oz. water
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1.5 tsp. salt
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1.5 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. active dry yeast
- 2 Tbsp. molasses
- Measure all ingredients into bread pan in the order listed above.
- Select Whole Wheat setting.
- Select crust setting if other than “Medium.”
- Press the “Start/Stop” button to begin the breadmaking process.
- The display will begin counting down the minutes until the end of the cycle. When the baking is complete, the display will read 0:00 and the unit will signal (when this occurs, you may choose to press the “Start/Stop” button to cancel the “Keep-Warm” cycle if desired).
- Remove the bread and enjoy!
NOTE: Once the “Start/Stop” button is pressed, the selected function(s) cannot be altered. To make any changes once the process has begun, the unit must be stopped, reset and restarted. To stop, press “Start/Stop” and hold for 2 – 3 seconds until signal sounds and the screen reverts to the setting display.